Check out AIIMS MBBS notification for 2020 Entrance Examination which includes details like Eligibility Details, Exam Pattern, Application FEE, Apply online and Important Dates,
The most common examination that enables many to achieve a medical career. AIIMS MBBS 2020 examination is organized every year by All India Institute of Medical Sciences in seven branches all over India. AIIMS exam is one of India’s most common and competitive medical entrance exams for the candidates who want to boost up there bright career in the medical sector. Nowadays it is to tough for 12+ candidates to grab a seat at AIIMS MBBS.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Notification
One of India’s most renowned medical college is the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The AIIMS MBBS exams will be held every year to pick applicants to be admitted at MBBS course. AIIMS MBBS 2020 l, the examination is a national level to prove candidates their knowledge with the best performance. AIIMS is one of the three medical entrance examinations in India, the other two being JIMPER (for admission to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research ) and NEET UG (for admission to all other medical and dental schools in India–both governmental and private). Moreover, the AIIMS 2020 Entrance Exam is scheduled to take place as per there norms and will announce shortly. You will get all other information regarding AIIMS 2020 medical entrance exams notification details like exam dates, eligibility, application fee in below process.
Students those who are having big dream to qualify for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination will be provided admission / medical seats at any of the country-wide AIIMS College campuses, i.e. at AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS campuses in Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana. A total of 1207 medical seats will be filled from last year. Individuals read the entire article and grab the seat at medical entrance exam at AIIMS.
AIIMS 2020 Medical Entrance Exam Date:
- AIIMS online application form starts from February 2020
- Last date to fill up the AIIMS application form: March 2020
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Date: May 2020
- Result Date: June 2020
- Date for the Counseling Sessions: First week in July 2020
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who are going to apply AIIMS medical entrance exams must have age 17 as of December 31, 2019.
- Individuals must be born on or after January 2nd, 2002, can not apply.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 under the 10+ 2 Scheme or Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent exam from any Indian State’s recognized university or board.
- In their qualifying examination, candidates should have English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their primary topics.
- Candidates who registered or appeared in the qualifying exam, i.e. 10 + 2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the primary topic and expect to pass the test with the significant proportion of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination. However, their candidates would only be regarded if they provide proof that they have passed 10 + 2 with the essential topics (English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and mark percentage.
- Those who receive aggregate marks of 60% (50% for SC / ST, 45% for OPH) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th-class examination (in 10 + 2 system) and meet other eligibility requirements.
- Now, pay the internet mode application fee.
- Click on the link to’ Online Payment.’
- Choose the payment mode and press the button’ Continue.’
- Candidates can choose one of them, i.e. Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card.
- Before proceeding to payment, click the’ Print’ button to bring the request slip printout.
General and OBC: Update Soon
SC and ST: Update Soon
PWBD: Update Soon
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination?
l qualified learners who meet all eligibility requirements and wish to admit at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in any of this university’s classes may fill out the medical entrance exams application form on or before the final date.
- The AIIMS MBBS 2020 application form can found on the official portal of AIIMS, i.e. aiims.edu
- To be registered for the entrance exam applicant must fill out the AIIMS 2020 online application form,
- The form contains all the necessary information about the ID as telephone number, email I d and teaching qualification address.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online
- Students must upload the application form the scan copy and signature.
- After Completing all the data, they requested to submit the AIIMS application form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates have a glance overview at the application form.
- Finally, competitors apply and have printed out of it for further use.
Important Documents to be uploaded
- Latest, colour passport-sized picture (30 mm x 45 mm) is must. The photograph must be saved as Candidate Photograph.jpg in JPEG format.
- The photograph size should range from 20-200 kb.
- The signature of the candidate must be in black ballpoint pen ink on a white document (80 mm x 35 mm) JPEG format and saved as the Signature.jpg Candidate.
- The signature size should be 20-200 kb.
Hurry up! Aspirants who have passed 12th class with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology subjects under Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or 10 + 2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) from a recognized Board/ University of Indian State are relevant to apply in the examination. Candidate, looking forward to appearing in the 10 + 2/HSC in 2020 have a valid reason to apply for AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Exam 2020