AP EAMCET 2020 would be held by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University on behalf of APSCHE. It held to provide admissions to the engineering, technology, pharmacy, and other classes offered by based on the universities. From February 2020, applicants will be able to the application forms. The examination is scheduled to take place in April 2020 and will be carried out as a computer-based test.
The candidates hoping to appear for this examination should begin their preparation in a well-planned way. This paper also offers the applicants with fundamental advice for preparing for examinations and other information linked to EAMCET Medical Entrance Exam notification 2020 such as eligibility, important dates, etc.
Notification of EAMCET medical 2020
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Notification will be available at the official website. Candidates can check on the official website for EAMCET 2020.
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in various categories, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test–2020 (EAMCET-2020 ) will be performed through a computer-based test. They provided in the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for the first year of the following professional courses for the academic year.
EAMCET is State Engineering Entry Exam for Access to Undergraduate Professional Courses that passed Intermediate or their equivalent exam. Generally, JNTUH problem of notification and offline review will be performed in April during February.
Admission to the MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses shall be based on NEET 2020 and applicants interested in applying for a Bachelor of Architecture-B. Arch course in TS / AP shall be advised to take (NATA) examination undertaken by the Architecture Council in Delhi, and clear notice shall be given for advice on the courses mentioned above.
EAMCET 2020 Courses offering
- E., B.Tech.
- Tech. (Bio-Tech.)
- Tech. (Diary Technology)
- Tech. (Ag. Engineering)
- Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST))
- Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)). B.Sc. (Ag.)
- Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H.
- F.Sc. MBBS / BDS BAMS
- BHMS / BNYS. Pharm-D.
|Starting of EAMCET online registration||Last week of February 2020|
|Application form last date (without late fee)||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 500)||The first week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)||April 2020, 3rd week|
|The last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 10000/-)||N/A|
|Release of EAMCET admit card||Last week of April 2020|
|Date of EAMCET entrance test||N/A|
|Declaration of EAMCET result|
EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria for EAMCET 2020 are given as:
For B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Horticulture) And B.F.Sc. Courses:
Applicants who have passed (or appeared in) their 12th or equivalent examination with the topics concerned may apply for the exam.
For B.Pharm course:
Candidates should have passed (or appeared in) their 12th or equivalent examination as optional topics with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
For Engineering and B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering) courses:
Applicants who have passed their 12th class or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or associated vocational courses in engineering and technology areas may apply.
Those with a recognized engineering diploma can also apply.
The applicants who appeared are also eligible.
For Pharm-D course:
Applicants who passed their 10+ 2 or equivalent examination as optional topics with Biology, Physics and Chemistry are eligible.
Applicants who passed an acknowledged Pharmacy Diploma exam are also qualified.
A minimum of 45% marks should be acquired in the aggregate of designated topics (40% for reserved category applicants).
Appearing applicants may also apply.
EAMCET Application Fee
The Eamcet examination fee will be distinct and will be dependent on the examination you give, which the govt will declare. Here is a list of fee details to assist you to obtain the data.
- Engineering admission examination – 500/-
- Agricultural or medical admission – 500 /-
- Engineering and medical or agricultural admission – 1000/-
How To Apply for EAMCET 2020
After the students have received the notification, they can apply it as soon as possible and take the required printouts and keep it with them and can have the college principal’s signature (if needed), if candidates have doubts about completing or download the application, they can simply comment and ask, students can also visit the nearest internet centre and pay the amount. They have to operate to fill it up for you may be charging some additional amount, although you will be given a choice to download the room ticket earlier after this procedure, if you have any doubts about the EAMCET 2020, kindly do not hesitate to ask for remarks.
- Open the official website of EAMCET Medical Entrance Exam 2020 in your browser that will redirect the home page.
- Now, you can see the different links given for application and notifications.
- Tap on EAMCET 2020 application and fill out the required details and upload the document in required sizes and formats.
- Check the details given and submit the application and pay the fee through the online process.
- Note down the registration number for further purpose and take a print of the application form.
Documents To carry for EAMCET Medical Examination.
- 10th certificate (if the date of birth is mentioned in it) OR birth certificate.
- 12th (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those appeared for this examination in 2019 or whose board declared the Class XII (or equivalent examination) result after June 2018.
- If the name is not the same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- Category Certificate (SC / ST / OBC-NCL).
- PwD Certificate (if applicable).
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable).
For more detail visit the Official Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/