Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is carrying out the entrance examination of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2020. This entrance exam is performed for admission to multiple medical classes such as MBBS / BDS. This examination was performed by CMC once a year. Online application forms are accessible on the official website from April 2020.
There are a lot of applicants who want to go to CMC to complete their medical classes; all of them have to apply online and have to take part in the CMC Ludhiana Medical Entrance exam. Candidates must qualify under the Christian Medical College for admission to multiple medical classes such as MBBS / BDS. We given all information about CMC Ludhiana 2020 such as academic qualifications, age limits, application fees, and significant dates, etc.
CMC has been part of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society since 1894, along with its contemporary teaching hospital, Christian Dental College and College of Nursing. In its curriculum, the university provides UG ad PG programs. The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test gives admission to undergraduate and graduate programs.
CMC Vellore is one of India’s finest medical schools is Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. The Institute performs entrance exams for applicants ready to seek admission to the classes of Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and PGD.
Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore PG Admission 2020 will be performed by the National Board of Examinations on the grounds of the NEET PG 2020 entrance exam. Scholarships are granted on a financial basis, covering all or part of the charges and lodging costs The CMC Vellore PG 2020 is a domestic level examination.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Form Important Dates
- Starting date for Online Application November 16, 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission January 21, 2020
- Admission Written Test March 2020
- Result Declaration 2nd Week of April 2020
- Date for Counselling 4th Week of July 2019
- Classes will start from 1st Week of August 2020
CMC Ludhiana 2002 MBBS Official Notification Details
- The CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance exam notification will be online shortly.
- Candidates will be able to verify the official website notification.
- They should ensure that their criteria are qualified. From the formal notice, they may understand their eligibility requirements.
- Notification consists of every important information regarding CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019 Admission Application Form like application process, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, etc.
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully without any ignorance. After reading notification, they should decide what they want to apply or not.
CMC Ludhiana medical entrance exam eligibility criteria
Admission to this institution’s MBBS and BDS classes is based on the eligibility and merit of the 2019 NEET (UG). So candidates who are willing to apply can grab the details below.
- Applicants have to be Indian citizens.
- There will be no other foreign national admitted.
- As per Govt, POI candidates with Other Countries Citizenship may apply. Regulations of India, or categories of NRI.
- Admission to the BPT course requires a candidate to pass the pass marks (50%) in 10 + 2 exams in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, Mathematics (i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandates).
- Admission to the BPT course requires a candidate to have passed individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology, and English and to have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in 10 + 2 examinations in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology (40% for SC / BC).
- The applicant must be 17 years old.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Fee
Applicants should send/send the completed application form along with the relevant enclosures and application fee of Rs.3500/-as a request draft to “The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana” in favour of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society drawn from any scheduled bank payable in Ludhiana.
Application fees: Your application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 1000/-For SC and ST Candidates, your application fee is Rs. 800/-Application fee is paid via net banking, debit card, or credit card.
Procedure to fill CMC Ludhiana MBBS application form
Candidates can apply online from the official website for CMC Ludhiana 2020 Medical entrance exam by following some helpful directions below Go to the official website at www.cmcludhiana.in.
- Carefully read the formal notice and enrol online.
- Click on Apply Online after creating the user ID.
- Fill in all the application form information.
- Attached scanned records, upload scanned signature and photograph.
- If necessary, pay the application fee online.
- Click Submit and for further use take a Print Out.
Essential Documents to carry for CMC Ludhiana Exam 2020
Candidates must add the documents ‘ copies. At the moment of counselling, original papers will be needed. Documents in the verification application form are as follows:
- Print out of the application form.
- Mention of the application number on this form Two passport size pictures stapled on the application form with the name written on the back.
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate as evidence of the date of birth.
- All MBBS University Professional examination marks certificates.
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable Service Obligation Certificate/ No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- NRI applicants, only they should carry Proof of NRI with eligibility Certificate.
Candidates must visit CMC Ludhiana 2020 Exam’s Official Site for More Details and Updates and Notifications.