Check out complete details about CMC Vellore Admission process 2020. This includes how to apply, official notification, important dates, online application, fee etc.
CMC is administered as Christian Medical College Vellore. This is a well-known medical college and hospital that offers many educational and medical aspects. The university’s goal is to offer students admission to multiple classes like B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc, and many other courses.
The admissions for MBBS course will be made based on NEET results. Students must pass the aptitude test for admission to the MBBS course via CMC. This is an examination at the university level that offers courses such as doctoral, PG, and UG-level courses. Here is the thorough account of this reputable examination.
Vellore, Christian Medical College, and Hospital are one of India’s top medical institutes. It is an educational and research institute, as well as a hospital in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, and India. CMC Vellore is a domestic medical entrance exam undertaken by Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University.
About CMC Vellore Medical course
The MBBS course is joined by a year of compulsory rotating residential internship of 4 years. The course starts with a brief foundation course that exposes learners to communication, ethics, and problem-based learning principles. The Medicine Undergraduate course consists of three phases. The first 12-month phase comprises of anatomy, physiology, and fundamental biochemistry sciences. The next stage has a duration of 18 months and includes clinical and para-clinical subjects-pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, and forensics.
Group A: UG Courses
- Allied Health Sciences Degree
- Sc Nursing
Also Check: CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Form
Group B: Diploma, MPH, M.Sc & Fellowship Courses
- Fellowship Courses
- Allied Health Sciences Diplomas
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
- Post Graduate Diplomas
Important Dates for UG Courses:
- Application Form Starts February 2020
- Online Application Form Closing Date March 2020
- Last date to submit other documents April 2020
- Admit Card release two weeks before the exam
- Date of Exam (Step 1) May 2020
Important Dates for PG Courses
- The online application process starts in November 2019
- Last date for online application February 2020
- Online submission of PG NEET 2020 Score February 2020
- Last date for receipt of supporting documents February 2020
- Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies February 2020
- Release of the list of candidates invited for Step 2 March 2020
- Registration (Step 2) and Medical Checkup at Vellore March 2020
- Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore March 2020
- Release of final selection list March 2020
- Acceptance before noon March 2020
- Registration for admission to Degree Programmes April 2020
- Registration for admission to Diploma Courses April 2020
CMC Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Education: The last two years of physics, chemistry, biology, and English should have finished 10+ 2 or equivalent examination. In all of these topics, the candidates should have passed separately.
Marks Required: In the 10+ 2 or equivalent qualification examination, candidates should have obtained 60 per cent marks as an aggregate of physics, chemistry, and biology.
NEET 2020: Applicants in the general category should have obtained 50% marks in NEET 2020, while reserved candidates in NEET 2020 should have received 40% marks.
For UG Course
- Qualification: A candidate from a recognized board/university must be an intermediate pass.
- Subjects: Must have at least five topics as a mandatory topic at an intermediate level with biology, physics, chemistry, and English.
- Minimum marks: A minimum of 50% marks (BC / MBC / SC / ST-40%, SC-PH / ST-PH / BC-PH / GEN-PH-45 %) must have been acquired separately in aggregate.
For PG Course
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have a degree of 10+ 2 or a bachelor’s degree in the sector in which they wish to be admitted.
- Subjects: Candidates must have completed the degree program of their bachelor.
- Age Criteria:
- The candidate’s reduction of age is expected to be at least 17 years on December 31, 2020.
- The candidate’s upper age can not exceed 25 years as on May 7, 2020.
CMC Application Fee
- The fee for MBBS courses in neurosurgery can be paid via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay their fee to any branch of ICICI bank or through challan.
- Candidates must send the application fee proof to the university.
- Once the payment as done, the application fee will not be refunded.
- Basic Administrative fee – Rs. 800
- Registration fee – Rs. 500
Procedure to fill CMC Vellore Application form
The CMC Vellore Entrance exam will take place from May to June 2020 for all the classes (except MBBS). It is anticipated that the online application form will be published in February 2020. So aspiring candidates those who wish to apply for CMC Vellore MBBS Medical entrance exam can fill the online application form before the last date.
- Applicants seeking CMC Vellore Admission 2020 can access the online application form on the official website, i.e., admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
- Please note that the offline submitted application form will be summarily dismissed.
- The applicants must provide all the required instructional, personal, and contact information in the application form.
- The applicants should ensure that until the admission procedure is over, the phone number and email ID entered in the application form should stay active.
- Besides the information, the aspirants must upload in the application form the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Only upload the photo and signature in JPEG format.
- The photograph and signature size should be below 80 KB and 50 KB, respectively.
- If the applicant applies for more than one course, he/she must offer the preference in the application form for classes.
- The applicants must pay the prescribed application fee after submitting the application form.
- After the application fee is paid, the application number will produce.
- For future reference, take the print out of the confirmation section of the request. Do not give the same to the post of the registrar.
Also check: JIMPER MBBS 2020 APPLICATION