JIPMER MBBS 2020 Notification – As per the recent updates JIPMER MBBS Exam Notification has issued by Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. Every candidate will have a dream to grab a medical seat at JIPMER. For them to prove there, acquiring knowledge JIPMER MBBS is the right opportunity to score good marks. The JIPMER officials have decided to allot nearly 200 seats for qualifying candidates.
So competitors work hard and chase the tough competition to get admission in MBBS course at JIPMER, Puducherry. Applicants who are wishing to seek medical training from JIPMER medical entrance exam can apply now in between scheduled dates.
Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research MBBS 2020 Notification. So in this competitive world, grabbing the MBBS Entrance Examination is the quite toughest task for all the youngsters. If you’re an 11th or 12th-grade student who wants to study MBBS at JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal universities, you can go through the JIPMER 2020 information from here.
Moreover, individuals start the preparation from today, so you can quickly achieve your dreams and get qualified in JIMPER Medical Entrance Exam 2020.
The Jawaharlal Institute for Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts a medical entrance examination to offer candidates admission to JIPMER MD, MS and MBBS classes. Every year, JIPMER organizes an entrance exam for screen candidates for 200 medical seats for access to the MBBS course.
The officials will organize the JIPMER 2020 MBBS Entrance Examination. This is an entrance examination at the domestic level to give entry to the MBBS program. JIPMER 2020 will be accessible to medical aspirants from all over India. From this article, applicants aspiring to apply for this test can check all the required information such as significant dates, test patterns, eligibility criteria, application form, etc.
Important JIPMER MBBS Exam Dates
- JIPMER MBBS 2020 online registration starting date Last week of March 2020
- JIPMER MBBS 2020 online registration last date 1st week of May 2020
- Admit cards availability date 4th week of May 2020
- Date of Entrance Exam 1st week of June 2020
- Declaration of merit list 3rd week of June 2020
- Starting of Counselling Last week of June 2020
Note: Applied candidates stay tunes with us will update the exact dates on this post after the release of official notification.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidates must ensure to meet 2020 JIPMER medical entrance exam requirements to be eligible for the application form. The JIPMER 2020 eligibility criteria will include the minimum requirement that applicants must meet as per there norms. Aspirants those who are very enthusiastic to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2020 Entrance Examination must read this article to glance information.
- Interested applicants must be an Indian citizen to apply JIMPER MBBS 2020 Exam Notification
- Overseas citizens may also apply if they are required to submit evidence of registration as an OCI under Section 7A in the Citizenship Act 1955.
- Before applying, foreign national applicants must take approval from India’s Medical Council.
- Candidates must reach 17 years of the era on or before 31 December 2020.
- For reserved category applicants, there is no age relaxation.
JIMPER Exam Qualification Criteria
- Aspirants who have 10+ 2 level examinations at equivalent from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination as an elective topic Physics, Biology / Biotechnology and Chemistry including English.
- Individuals must have passed the qualifying examination together in all topics with at least 50 % marks (for UR / General applicants). The qualification marks are 40% along in all matters for ST / SC / OBC and another reserved category. The qualification marks for OPH-General applicants are 45%.
- Candidates are also eligible to apply for their 12th level tests.
Application Fee Details
Aspirants must submit the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking method as per the category wise given below.
- General category – Rs.1500
- ST/SC/P-SC category – Rs.1200
- OCI/NRI category – Rs.3000
- OPH & P-OPH category are exempted to pay the fee
Steps to fill online Application Form
Candidates who are willing can check the information to apply for this Examination. The application form will be given to the candidates who have registered to download the application form online. Candidates can fill out the internet application form by logging into the JIPMER MBBS 2020 Official Website.
- Those who meet the eligibility parameters will be able to complete the application form JIPMER 2020.
- The JIPMER 2020 online enrollment method will begin from the first week of March 2020.
- Applicants must pass the full eligibility criteria before completing the application form.
- Before completing the application form, candidates must keep specific details and documents ready, with valid mobile number and email Id etc.
- Aspirants should visit the JIPMER official website. They should use the application form to solve applicable and valid scanned photograph and signature.
- Make sure the records you have supplied are accurate and relate to your nature. Otherwise, it will not accept the certificates and records presented.
- Provide each information in the correct manner. The information presented must not contain a slight indication of a mistake.
- After submitting information, you must keep the xerox copy of the application form for further use.
Important Documents to be uploaded
- Personal and academic details
- Candidates caste certificate
- Must have category-specific documents such as OPH certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned passport size colour photograph,
- Scanned signature
JIPMER Application Apply Here
JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
Applicants wishing to take the JIPMER medical entrance exam must apply via online mode. JIPMER MBBS 2020 Online application form will be issued from the official JIPMER website. So competitors read the entire article and check full fledge details like JIPMER application form 2020, JIPMER eligibility, application fee and many more information about JIPMER MBBS 2020 Entrance Examination Notification.