The Commissioner Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, will organize KEAM 2020 medical entrance exam notification will update soon. It is performed annually as an examination at the government level of Kerala. Candidates are going to admit at Kerala State Engineering / Architecture / Pharmacy / Medical & Allied courses through this entrance exam.
Candidates must qualify for the NEET exam to be accepted at medical and allied health science classes, including agriculture. Go through the article to obtain full information on Kerala CEE 2020, including application form, eligibility, and important dates.
Kerala CEE (KEAM) Notification 2020
For applicants who have enrolled and fulfilled the eligibility requirements, the Kerala CEE Medical entrance exam 2020 application form is accessible. KEAM Medical 2020 exam allows medical applicants to be admitted. The application form for KEAM Medical 2020 includes the candidate’s name, address, telephone number, and email ID; the candidate’s lately scanned picture and signature.
Candidates may apply online from 1st February 2020 to 27th February 2020 on the official KEAM website (i.e., www.cee.kerala.gov.in).
Kerela Engineering Medical Agriculture Test performed annually by Kerela Government / Commissar of Entrance Examination, Kerela (CEE). B.Tech/ B.E/ B.F.sc/ B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.sc Agriculture/ B.sc Forestry/ B.V.sc (Veterinary Sciences)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy classes can have a range of views after the consequence. To learn more about the 2020 Kerala KEAM go through the following official notice.
Kerala CEE (KEAM) 2020 Exam Dates
Aspirants can quickly now the complete schedule for appearing in Kerala CEE 2020 examination. Check the full schedule carefully and follow it accordingly.
- Opening of application form 1st week of February
- Closing of application form Last week of February
- Last date to submit printout of application along with supporting documents Last week of February
- Availability of admit card 2nd week of April
- Exam date 4th week of April
- Releasing of answer critical 4th week of April
- Announcement of result 3rd week of May
- counselling will starts on 4th week of June
Kerala CEE Medical Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who have passed 12th exam in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for engineering courses and Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for other courses (excluding courses in engineering) with at least 50% marks in subjects such as Mathematics / Biology and 50% in total aggregate are eligible to apply Kerala CEE entrance exam. Applicants with an engineering diploma may also look forward to using for the exam with at least 50% marks.
- Indian Origin Person (PIO) and Indian Overseas Citizen (OCI) also qualify.
- Candidates will be classified based on their nativity into Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- As of 31st December 2019, applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
- There’s no upper age limit.
- Applicants must have to qualify NEET for MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS and must have a valid scorecard.
- For B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry and BFSc 10 + 2 with at least 50% individually in Biology.
- In physics, chemistry biology passed with a minimum aggregate of 50 %marks.
- The topic of biotechnology will not exist.
- For & AH 10 + 2 with an overall mark of at least 50 % in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and For Tech 10 + 2 with at least 50 % individually in Math.
- In Physics, Chemistry Mathematics passed with a minimum total of 50 % marks.
- For B.Pharma 10 + 2 with at least 50%individually in Biology / Mathematics and at least 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics / Biology.
About Kerala CEE (KEAM)
KEAM 2020 is a Kerela Engineering Medical Agriculture Test undertaken annually by the Kerela Government / Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerela (CEE). For different classes for the corresponding sessions, CEE has chosen to take the entrance exam each year. This test is the entrance examination at the state level for different professional/technical/ medical classes. CEE offers admission to different colleges after the scorecard. Based on KEAM 2020, the seats in all government colleges are filled by merit quota. KEAM 2020 is popularly referred to as the medical test of Kerela Engineering Agriculture. The details of the official website are www.cee-kerela.org
Kerala CEE Medical Entrance Exam application fee
- General candidates–Rs.1000/-,
- SC candidates –Rs.500/-,
- ST candidates–No application fee The application fee can be paid either with the Security Card that can be purchased from the selected Post Office or through the Demand Draft (DD) application.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram from a Nationalized / Scheduled Bank.
- In the event of e-challan payment, the payment can pay in cash at all Kerala Head / Sub Post Offices.
- Candidates who choose’ Dubai’ location have to pay an extra fee of Rs.12,000/–through an online payment.
- For General and Rs. 500/-for SC, the application fee will be 1000/-.
- There is no application charge for ST. Through credit card/debit card / Internet Banking, applicants can pay.
Steps to fill Kerala CEE Medical Exam application 2020
Aspiring competitors now can apply for Kerala CEE Medical Entrance Exam from here. You can fill Kerala CEE (KEAM) 2019 application form via online mode. As of the first week of February 2019, application forms will b accessible. As early requests, the Kerala CEE exam application should be submitted before the last day
- First of all, visit cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Application Kerala CEE (KEAM) 2020. exam link”
- Register with the required information.
- Keep the number and password to fill the application form.
- Now upload pictures, signature, and left thumb impression of passport size.
- Carefully fill the Kerala CEE exam application form.
- Make sure the data in the form is correct.
- Make application fee payment.
- Print the application form and send it to the email below.
- Take a print out of application form for further usage.
Candidates are going to admit in different streams of engineering classes after clearing this Kerala CEE medical entrance exam. Competitors must qualify NEET examination for admission to medical and associated health science classes, including agriculture applicants, have to complete the NATA examination for architecture classes.
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020