MU OET 2020 will be organized by Manipal University. MU OET stands for Manipal University Online Entrance Testing. The notification will be released tentatively by Manipal University on between October 2019. To be admitted By MU University and its associated organizations, candidates must complete the entrance exam with the minimum qualification marks effectively.
However, students will be given admission to the MBBS / MD / BDS / MS / DM / MDS / MCh programs based on their NEET scores. We have given full information regarding MU OET 2020 in this article.
Manipal University is a multidisciplinary university that offers UG and PG classes with more than 300 specialized courses covering almost all educational elements including Arts, Science, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, etc. Moreover, through ten constituent colleges across the four campuses located in Manipal, Mangalore, Bangalore, and Dubai.
The university performs its entrance exam, which is called Manipal University Admission 2020, for admission to most of its classes. However, there are some of the specialization classes where the university accepts direct entry based on the marks acquired during the qualifying exam.
Counselling is required for shortlisted applicants. For more information, check MU Medical Entrance Exam details below.
The MU OET application form will be held on the official website. So candidates visit the official website, read the details, and apply through online mode.
MU OET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can now visit MU OET 2020’s Important dates to find out the Important information for application dates, exam dates, counselling dates, rank notification or merit list, result dates, and more. The Important years of the MU OET 2020 will assist the applicants for the tests. Make sure you don’t miss MU OET medical entrance exam to make a better career.
|Availability of Online Application||2nd week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application||3rd week of March 2020|
|Slot booking||4th week of March 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Answer key Published on||4th week of April 2020|
|Commencement of result||4th week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||On 1st week of June 2020|
MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are prepared to apply for MU OET must meet the authorities ‘ minimum eligibility requirements. Eligibility criteria will be depending on the candidate’s selected course. Before completing the application form, check the eligibility as given below.
The eligibility criteria for various classes for the MU OET 2020 are as follows
- Tech: Applicants must have passed a certified Board or University of Physics, Mathematics and English (as mandatory topics) with Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology or any other technical subject with 50 % marks in Physics, Mathematics and any of the optional topics and 50% marks in MU OET 2020 at the 12th or equivalent examination.
- The applicants must have passed 10+ 2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent exam with marks of at least 50% for BBA.
- Lateral B.Tech: applicants must have a degree with a minimum of 45 % marks from any recognized university and have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics.
- Tech: the applicants must have completed B.E./B.Tech., or equivalent with aggregate marks of at least 50 % and marks of 50 % in MU OET 2020. For MDS, BDS or the equivalent degree recognized by DCI and 50 per cent marks in MU OET 2020 must have passed the applicants.
- The candidates have to pay Rs.600/-as application fee and Rs.1400/-as entrance exam fee.
- You can make payment through Demand Draft, or Net Banking, or Debit, and Credit card.
- For “Manipal University,” payable at Manipal / Udupi, the demand draft should be produced.
Steps to fill MUOET Medical Entrance Exam application
Candidates who have not registered for MET OUT medical entrance exam will not be permitted to take the examination. The MU OET Online Application form will be accessible on the official website from October 10, 2019. Candidates those who are ready to write the MU OET Exam should follow the steps to take and complete the application form for 2020 MU OET effectively.
Competitors those who are ready to appear for MU OET 2020 have to register for the test. Filling out the application form for MU OET and follow the below-given procedure. Grab the opportunity to get allotment seat at MU medical entrance exam
- The qualified applicant must fill out their private data, course, category, and place. Candidates will obtain their credentials after effectively completing the registration form.
- Candidates must log in by using their login credentials, and their contact information should be entered.
- Applicants should enter their qualifying information in this step.
- Candidates should select two examination centres, the programs and pay the fee.
- All information should be checked by the candidates and confirmed correctly.
- After the aspirants should make the payment according to Manipal University.
- Finally, before submission, have a glance overview of the application form.
- Later click on submit button and take a print out of the ME OUT entrance application form.
Official Website: manipal.edu
Prerequisites for MU OET Medical Entrance Exam
- valid mobile number.
- valid Email ID.
- Image of the photograph.
- Scanned image of the signature.
- Qualification details.
- Credit/Debit/Net banking details (for online fee payment) or
- Details of demand draft (for candidates paying the application fee through offline mode i.e., Demand Draft).
MUOUT Offline registration process
Applicants wishing to apply can apply through offline mode. Individuals can download the application from the official website. By paying “Manipal University,” payable at Manipal or Udupi, candidates can use the application form. Complete the application form with the correct data. Send the form along with important papers to the following address after completing the application form.
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104,
Manipal University admission will be based on results acquired in the examination by the candidate. Aspirants should concentrate on obtaining excellent marks in the examination. Candidates will gain a full understanding of the MU OET Medical Entrance Exam through this article. For more information, students are advised to follow the article to make it easy to apply for MU OET notification 2020.